[Squeakfoundation]Proposed 3.5 release plan

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Mar 12 23:14:32 CET 2003

I'd like to get the removing process underway, and get our new
harvesting process warmed up, and then we have a lot to talk about -
* Shutting up the network classes use of UI (hopefully, based on
MichaelRs work)
* Using one of the Streams-should-not-represent-resources refactorings
(Flow/IOHandle)
* Streams-should-be-clean (Flow again)
* Closures, which require replacing the compiler with Anthony's SmaCC
based parser+RB AST+visitors, and adding primitives
* And yes, somewhere in there, an image format change.

Daniel