[Squeakfoundation] Re: Shrinking alpha image (was Re: Proposal to get to the triad)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Mar 21 09:21:57 CET 2003

On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 01:41:44AM -0500, Doug Way wrote:

>    Actually, there were some SUnit tests submitted for the ClassBuilder
> fix that I verified, but I admit there were none for the project saving
> bugfix, and to be honest I have no idea if that bug has really been
> fixed or not.)

Another Question is what to do about failing Testcases... the baseimage
testing package allready accumulated 16(!) failing tests.

Will this be of any relevance to the release process?

Somehow I have the impression that a central testing server would help
a lot: If we'd get an email every week (or even day), we would have
much more pressure to actually harvest the existing bugfixes.

       Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de