[Squeakfoundation]updating to next version after declining alpha

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Mar 22 14:32:54 CET 2003

How about this combination -
1. By default we don't put in "final updates" that will cause
compatibility problems.
2. When we put out alpha, someone can create a small SM package that
changes versions specifically from m.n to m.n+1. Installing it will
allow people to continue updating, but warn that there's a small chance
the updates will be incompatible, so save your image first.

Should solve 95% of these issues.

Daniel