[Squeakfoundation]Incorporating removals & KCP stuff

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed May 7 02:42:09 CEST 2003

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 08:19 PM, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> I say just split the removals. Notify the owners/on squeak-dev, and
> remove only the packages that can return. We can do the other removals
> either as people fix the packages or next release. Let's just get it
> over with, so we can go back to work.

That sounds like a plan... I will just incorporate the 7 removal
packages that had add-on packages that could be loaded properly, and we
can do the others as they get fixed.

Looking more carefully, it looks like the "Benchmarks" package includes
the MacroBenchmarks package that I thought was missing.  So that one's
probably okay.

- Doug