[Squeakfoundation]Incorporating removals & KCP stuff

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed May 7 21:15:48 CEST 2003

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:
> On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 02:19:57AM +0200, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> > I say just split the removals. Notify the owners/on squeak-dev, and
> > remove only the packages that can return. We can do the other removals
> > either as people fix the packages or next release. Let's just get it
> > over with, so we can go back to work.
> >=20
> > Do that, I'll test vs. KCP, we load KCP, and then resume harvesting the
> > regular stuff.
> >=20
>
> I think we need to find a harvesting-process that is more "parallel":
I agree with the problem described, and maybe the solution. Can we delay
this discussion for two months or so? we'll be much more experienced
with this and wiser about what we can or can't do.

[character pairs tricky]
Review 5 things using this method, and then I will be very flexible to
whatever you say.

Ok?

Daniel