[Squeakfoundation]Incorporating removals & KCP stuff

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed May 7 21:57:33 CEST 2003

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 08:04 PM, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
>
> > I see a couple of alternatives -
> > 1. Doug uses the script on the swiki to get the changesets and adds the
> > ones I approved  to the update stream. I don't know how much more work
> > this is than getting them off the list, might be easier. Doug?
>
> I think that this is the best because we avoid file manipulation.
> By the way the 0011 is not buggy and plain normal.
> Daniel noury went over everything and added some fixes but as new
> changesets.

This would be fine.  Using the script on the swiki to get the changesets would
probably be easiest anyway.  So we will do this.

(At first I was thinking that it would still be nice to submit email(s) to the
list which simply contained all of the preambles for the changesets, so
everyone would see what was about to go in.  But this is probably not really
necessary, because there are good descriptions on the Swiki page at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3083, and everyone can see these.)

- Doug