[Squeakfoundation]SM1.1

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Wed May 28 14:30:12 CEST 2003

Just de-lurking to provide info:

On Tue, 27 May 2003 goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> By the way, forgot to mention that Brian Rice has stepped up to the
> plate and is going to help me out with SM1.1. He will probably take on
> the "package cache" part first.

Yes, I have. I'm just involved to help Goran get the job done (even if
just at the level of "he talks, I code"). We seem to have SMFileCache and
SMResource handled, are working out the Links usage, and should be running
a test setup soon. I'll try to make sure he gets something online that
works first, and "does everything" later.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development