[Squeakfoundation]The Harvesting process and the BFAV

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Oct 17 13:40:35 CEST 2003

goran.
I can share an experiment we did with comments. In SmallWiki we
generate part of the documentation automatically and
we use the method comments. I can tell you that when the first time
lukas did that this was empty and slowly but surely this was improving.
I think that javadoc is a stupid but powerful tools to push comment.
The problem is that right now the comment (class comments) do not
really exist because they are not present on the screen. I do not know
the solution but I can convert the code from lukas to squeak: it
generates latex. But for now the solution should be within the image I
guess.
and I agree with you for the class comment and method comment (even if
I was a lose harvester in the past :))
Stef