[Squeakfoundation][Fwd: Re: installing squeak on Debian Woody]

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Tue Sep 2 05:05:56 CEST 2003

Hi Andreas,

> None of the two are issues if the matrix is automatically updated.

Ok, I'm almost convinced.

All I need now is to be persuaded that a Swiki page (does it *have* to be
a swiki page -- with all the automation problems that entails?) can be
updated automatically from a script that I run locally.  I can get a
superset by downloading "xyz.edit", but it's got lots of cruft around the
actual editable content.  Also, what I see in the xyz.edit page to upload
the changes is a form button "save" with action="post".  The former I can
probably sed/awk out of the noise, but I'm not sure how to imitate a
"post" to upload the modified content.

Anyone know definitively how to do this (from within a script)?

Cheers,
Ian