[Squeakfoundation] Cash in on other people's success

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Feb 11 21:30:04 CET 2004

Hi Cees. Any chance you could reconfigure the SqF list so that only
subscribers can post, so that we don't get any more of these spam
posts?  (I assume that is the problem, or are these spammers somehow
actually subscribing before they post?)

This list has been quiet for a while, but I think it's still viable.
(there are some topics I'd like to post on when I have time...)

- Doug