[Squeakfoundation] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

BUSINESS PROPOSAL michaelshaw7 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 12 12:38:52 CET 2004

     SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURE AND PARTNERSHIP
Good day, with warm heart I offer my friendship and greetings.I hope
this mail meets you in good time.However strange or surprising this
contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings
in the past,I humbly ask that you take due consideration of its
importance and immense benefits.I duly apologize for infringing on your
privacy if this proposal is not acceptable to you.
First and foremost,I wish to introduce myself properly to you.
I am Mr.Michael Shaw, the son of the former Liberia finance minister
(Mr. Emmanuel Shaw)
under the past government of Charles Taylor.
I presume you are aware of the political crisis in my country which
affected my father's health.
At the end of Charles Taylor's regime,he was exiled to Nigeria where he
currently resides.Majority of his officers including ministers like my
father,are having their accounts frozen by the present government
because they were uncomfortable with the past regime.
We then jointly decided within the family to relocate the family funds
outside Liberia for investmest.
I am contacting you because of a good friend of my father (Dr.Thomas
Clark) who met you sometime ago and told my family about you.
Following the above reasons,I have been subsequently advised by my
father to come to Abroad to invest his money.So,I am soliciting for your
co-operation and confidential assistance to take custody of Twenty six
million united states dollars (US$26.000.000).And also to front for me in
areas of  business which you desire profitable.Left alone, this would
prove extremely difficult if not impossible because of the bureaucratic
nature of the western world.
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with
you,I shall give you 5% of the total funds and 5% commission on any
profit that we might realise in the process of investing the funds.5%
shall be set aside for any eventual cost that may occur in the process of
this transaction.
Please,I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this business venture,and also your utmost confidentiality.
Be rest assured that,this is absolutely safe with no risk involved.I do
hope my proposal is acceptable to you.
You can reach me through this e-mail address: michaelshaw7 at yahoo.co.in
Thank you in anticipation while looking forward to hearing from you
soon.
Best regards,
Michael Shaw.