3.1 image projects unreadable by plugin (slight panic)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Aug 21 14:44:06 PDT 2001

I just updated my 3.1 image where I've been building my Computer
Music projects.  I uploaded the .pr files (but not the resource
files), and when I try to load them with the plugin, I get "Reading
an instance of ReadOnlyVariableBinding: Which modern class should it
translate to?"  When I try to fake it out with "let me think about
it" (as I've been taught to do), I get an error that "Message not
understood: classVersion."

There's a slight tinge of panic for me right now -- this class
started yesterday, and not being able to upload fixes to the lecture
notes is going to be a serious impediment to the class.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!
  Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu