Code-level Authoring with the Plugin Image

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 27 14:21:34 PDT 2001

I re-downloaded the Squeakland plugin and image today, in order to
try authoring from the RIGHT image.

Is there a big, hidden switch somewhere that enables authoring at
other-than-an-etoy level in the Squeakland image?  It looks like the
browsers are gone -- I was able to get a Workspace up (by opening
Geemail, typing in code, then Command-D on it from there).  But I
can't get a browser up at all.  I can't find a FileList, either.

Is there, perhaps, a fileIn that I can use/get in order to have some
code-level-authoring available?

Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu