Distances.

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 17 09:24:03 PST 2001

I can offer you the cheap way out.  I don't know how to tile square
root, but if you go into textual mode (click on the script name in
the script box, and choose to see it textually), you can get square
root.  The square root message is "sqrt" and it goes AFTER the value
that you want to get the square root of.  4 sqrt will return 2.0

Mark

>My son has just learnt about Pythagoras at School.
>
>Is there a way to do square roots in the E-Toy environment?
>
>Otherwise
>
>What is the "Official Way"  to discover the distance between two points in
>the E-Toy environment?
>

>TNX 10^6
>
>Sincerely etc.,
>Christopher Sawtell.

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu