never mind resizing problem...and first ActiveEssay!

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 10 13:48:53 PDT 2001

Thanks for all the information, Michael!

>Bob already answered part of your question so let me just add a comment
>how to turn an ordinary web server into a super swiki:
>the class HTTPServerDirectory support project servers that allow upload
>vi ftp and download vi http. You can also upload the project file and
>then add a link to a page using the squeakland project loader the way
>Naala did.

Can HTTPServerDirectory do uploads via forms-based HTTP uploads
(multi-part MIMEs), the way that Comanche Swikis handle attachments
now?  That way, we don't have to have to deal with FTP, too.

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu