Escaping without flap, and avoiding the flap error

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 11 12:46:53 PDT 2001

Is there  a menu item somewhere that would allow me to escape the
browser when the orange flap is not visible (i.e., is below the
scroll area of my browser)?

Also, even with global flaps surpressed, I still get an error when
entering a plugin -- same error, that the global flaps preference
isn't found in the dictionary, but now, when trying to SUPRESS flaps.
Is there a way of avoiding the error altogether?  (You can find my
project at http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/compMusic/8 if you to see
what I mean.)

Thanks!
   Mark
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu