Introducing children and/or school to Squeak

Origbj at aol.com Origbj at aol.com
Tue May 8 23:50:15 PDT 2001

John:

    Actually I am rather surprised at your feelings, especially since you
have spent so much time in my classroom and seen all the wonderful things the
children have learned from incorporating the computer into their learning,
and the excitement that this has generated.  I absolutely believe that
children can most assuredly benefit from the use of computers at the age of
my students, and younger, provided that they are used in the right way.  This
is the crux of the argument as far as I am concerned.  I would love to have
this conversation with you off line.

Best,
B.J.