Introducing children and/or school to Squeak

James Howe jwh at allencreek.com
Wed May 9 12:17:40 PDT 2001

At 10:27 PM 5/8/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
>     I am a teacher at a charter school and have been using Squeak in my
>classroom for 2 years.  I have tied my lessons into the standards and would
>be happy to share what I have done with my students.
>
>B.J.Conn
>Open Charter School

I would be interested in anything you have to share about what you did with
your students.  I'm particularly interested in how you got your students
started using Squeak in the first place.  What sort of basics were needed
to be taught before the students could start on projects?  I would also be
interested in hearing about some of the projects you had your students work
on.  I've seen a couple on Squeakland, but I would be interested in knowing
about others.

Thanks.

James W. Howe                   mailto:jwh at allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.              pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html