Introducing children and/or school to Squeak

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Mon May 14 17:21:45 PDT 2001

Cathy,

It seems like this is a problem with the Mac plugin. I think your problem
comes from the Mac plugin cutting of some parts that should actually be
visible. Usually that's only a problem if you are in 800x600 resolution;
switching to a higher resolution (like 1024x768) will give the browser more
real estate and should help.

Alternatively, you can try to go to full screen and see if this helps. For
going into full screen mode, mouse over the golden navigator area and press
the "escape browser" button. To get back into the browser press the "return
to browser" button (it's the same as the "escape browser" button but the
wording changes).

Hope this helps,
  - Andreas

las/galas.html