A couple of basic questions...

Naala Brewer naala_brewer at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 08:39:26 PST 2001

Hi Leo,

Answer 1:
I'm working with 14-18 year olds.

Answer 2:
I've used all different versions of Squeak over the past 2 1/2 years -
anywhere from the 1999 versions up to the plugin version they have now (both
Mac and pc versions).

Answer 3:
To take pictures, bring up a world menu ("alt-shift-w" for pc), click on
"new morph...," "grab patch from screen," and grab the picture you want.

With my best,
Naala