Squeakland swiki

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:42:18 PST 2001

Do you mean other than the SuperSwiki?  Should we use the SuperSwiki
just for posting completed projects and tutorials?  We'd be happy to
host a Squeakland Swiki on Minnow, if people want to have a place for
incomplete stuff.  (There is a Squeak Swiki at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak )

Mark

>Folks,
>
>Is there any swiki where squeaklanders can present their questions, report
>bugs, and propose suggestions?
>
>If not, where shall we create one?  I've got a whole bunch if stuff that I'd
>like to add already...
>
>Best,
>
>Leo

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu