saving and uploading projects from plugin?

Naala Brewer naala_brewer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:06:01 PDT 2001

Hi everyone,

The Squeak plugin for Windows 98 is working great on the desktops at the
Kansas City Middle and High Schools.

What is the best way for a student to save and upload his/her project from a
plugin image to his/her swiki at http://www.csac.chem.ku.edu?  Is it better
to save a project to the desktop first with "save project as..."  or is
there a way to type in the url and upload the project directly?

BTW, Mark, I agree with you about the hand-held devices.  In fact our group
at the University of Kansas has just started looking into adding some to our
technology deployment at the schools.

Thanks for any suggestions,
With my best,
Naala