A more basic publishing question

Frank Caggiano caggiano at crystal-objects.com
Sat Apr 20 22:34:38 PDT 2002

Hello again,

How do you prepare a project for uploading? I did a 'save project on
local file' and then copied that file (and the gif) to my isp. when I
opened it I got garbage (basically and ascii representation of the
file). When I look at the .pr file generated it has a strange mix of
what i take to be the binary of the project and HTML. The HTML appears
at the end of the .pe file and has the embed code.

Is this correct? It don't seem quit right to me.

Thanks and regards.

--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html