The plugin and NS 6.2

Frank Caggiano caggiano at crystal-objects.com
Tue Apr 23 20:35:19 PDT 2002

Hi,

I copied NPsqueak.dll into the plugins directory of NS 6.2.2 and
restarted the browser. The plugin shows up in NS's 'about plugins'. When
I accessed a project for the first time the plugin loaded and I got a
squeak message about initializing squeak security (or something to that
effect) there was a percentage counter that went to 100%. I then got the
'Squeakland.org... project loading' splash screen, NS status says the
document load is done but the project never starts. The splash screen
just sits there.

Anyone get it to work in NS 6.2.2? Anything else I can try?

regards

--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html