missing tiles in Plugin?

Anindita anindita at media.mit.edu
Tue Apr 23 21:32:53 PDT 2002

Hi,

I was playing with the plugin as a standalone and noticed that a couple of
the standard tiles are missing. I looked through the Morph
additionsToViewerCategories and the matching Player scripts and saw that
everything is defined, listed and called. . . some of them just aren't
showing up in the object viewers. Does anyone know why?  So far I've only
noticed missing commands, not slots.

I was looking in particular at the motion category, where moveToward:
followPath and goToRightOf: are all listed and defined, but none appear in
the viewer.  I also noticed that wearCostumeOf: is missing from the
miscellaneous category.  The only similarity is that all of these are
commands, not slots, and three of these commands pass #player as an
argument.  They are the only commands in their categories to do so,
so I think something might be wrong there.  I can't figure out what's
wrong with followPath.

Thanks!

Anindita