My Problem

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Thu Dec 12 17:12:19 PST 2002

Adrian,

please make sure you have all the updates loaded. We posted a number of
updates recently that hopefully will prevent these kind of problems.
You can load updates by running Squeak in a browser and load any of the
projects on squeakland. By doing this Squeak will check for updates and
notify ou if there are any.

If you can send me your projects directly (to m.rueger at acm.org) I will
see if there is a way to fix them.

Michael