My Problem

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Fri Dec 13 08:19:46 PST 2002

Hi, BJ and others who might be encountering previously saved projects
that "reload" with a "black box" or color changes:

Unforntunately, projects saved *before* loading the "fix"/update will
not be repaired.   I suspect, BJ, that a child loaded an older
project into Squeak, but  perhaps, not.  It would be important to
check the date on the project that exhbits the problem.  If it is
something that was created/saved and reloaded in just the past week,
then if  you would email us one of these projects that exhibits this
problem, we can examine it closely to determine what is happening.
thanks!
Kim