Are there any folks on the Squeak list who are either ...

Thom Kevin Gillespie thom at indiana.edu
Wed Jul 3 11:08:06 PDT 2002

librarians or working with libraries with Squeak in any fashion? Any
libraries have Squeak installed on machines? Usually public libraries are
very reluctant to install anything they can't explain down to cds which
have odd installation requirements. I'm guessing there might be some school
libraries which might have Squeak installed. Any folks with grants using
Squeak for media literacy projects?

This is for an article tentatively called 'The Importance of Illiteracy.'
Magazine is the Library Journal, circ of about 25,000.

Thanks, Thom

 \\\\////   tHoM gIllEsPiE, maitre d'Igital, CafeTechnos at ait.net
 /ww  ww\   Indiana University, Telecommunications Dept
6 (*][*) ?       1229 E 7th St      Radio & TV Bldg
 \  .7  /          Bloomington, IN 47405-5501 USA
  ( --')       thom at indiana.edu     812-855-3254 (v)
   WWWW         The MIME Program in newMedia Design
  / WW \               www.mime.indiana.edu
Since permanent change is here to stay, to accomplish anything bold and
beautiful in the firmament of time we must learn to change directions and
fall gracefully   -- Sam Keen in Learning To Fly