Are there any folks on the Squeak list who are either ...

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Wed Jul 3 11:23:49 PDT 2002

Thanks Jimmie --

I think making materials that could be used by home schoolers to
teach math, science, computing, etc., using Squeak is a very good
next step for all. We are trying to create a (much smaller than
Squeak.org) open source list of home-schoolers who would be
interested in helping make and package Squeak materials. Sounds like
you might be the first of this list!

Cheers,

Alan

------