Summer Camp Questions

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Tue Jun 11 09:20:06 PDT 2002

Hi, Vincent -
I couldn't agree with you more!  I only referred to girls in my post,
since it was "girls" that Edwin has inquired about.  A "connection"
has to be made between the person and the computer and one that is
relevant to that person, their desires and needs.   We, too, stress
to the children that without people "telling computers what to do"
the machines are merely pieces of hardware, etc.
cheers,
Kim