Summer Camp

Edwin Pilobello e_pilobello at attbi.com
Tue Jun 11 09:27:05 PDT 2002

We have a program called AWSEM http://www.ogi.edu/satacad/awsem.html.
The impetus to develop more offerings that attract girls into Science,
Engineering and Math comes from AWSEM funding.  Inspite of their great
role models, participation has been low.  They have asked me to use the
Classes Program to develop "specially for girls" course offerings.

I have three daughters who are all technically inclined.  According to
their grandfather, their sterling accomplishments is proof that the IQ
gene skips a generation!

;-) Edwin