Referral

Edwin Pilobello e_pilobello at attbi.com
Tue Jun 11 16:16:19 PDT 2002

Very cool!  Looks like I'm going to have to expert myself in Squeak
awefully quick.  I'd like to add more classes, methods and instances!

Fortunately, our Lego-Dacta Team Challenge sets only come with serial IR
towers. (We do have 10 Keyspan PDA USB-Serial adapters for use on Macs.)

Unfortunately, we're currently using Lego 2.0 firmware.  The
documentation said it works on 1.5 and below.

I wonder how the IDE is implemented?

Thanks for the post.  This is exciting!

:-)  Edwin

P.S. -  I'm currently playing with Vision and Voice commands using
Robolab 2.5.  We're also acquiring sensors (ph, CO, pressure, motion,
etc.) from Vernier, one of our sponsors.  I'll be playing with them as
soon as they come.  I plan to teach Data Logging and Analysis courses.