Referral

Naala Brewer naala_brewer at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:02:12 PDT 2002

Hi Leo,

We are in the very beginning stages of this project.  We had been working
separately up until this summer (the fellow using robotics kits with some
project constructions included in the kits and I working on Squeak/swiki
projects) and plan on transferring some of the Squeak projects into the
robotics via trial and error.  So we are newbies in the robotics arena.

But I've never let being a novice in something stop me before.  I'll
probably be contacting you and Edwin when we have questions, if that's OK.

With my best to you,
Naala