Hello. My name is Thom Gillespie. I write for a magazine

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Fri Mar 15 06:41:33 PST 2002

Hello...

>A story:
>
>Filters at home and at school?

I don't think that filters is a good idea... I said: "protect from the over-information, not from the information"

  information ~= knowledge

And, IMHO, if you have too many information it's near imposible to learn from it.

[snip]
>But I think that it is a better strategy to teach them the good and the bad
>side of the real world and learn them to develop their own opinion about
>that....

Yes... I agree...

[snip]

Cheers,

Diego Gomez Deck

PS: I born in Argentina, and many times I heard that internet in schools will make the education better. If the childrens has no good teachers, the information "as is" doesn't make our life better.... Only learning from information.