Squeak Tutorials: one more thing

John Voiklis voiklis at redfigure.org
Fri Nov 15 17:30:06 PST 2002

One more thing...if people have any projects that they think will be helpful
and/or illustrative (and that they are willing to share) to novice and
intermediate Squeakers working in the Madeleine L'Engle Workshop, please
upload them to the swiki I just created for that purpose at:
http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org/sampleProjects/.

Thanks--John

----------------

Hello,

Please help. My org (http://www.madeleinelengle.org) is in the process of
creating and collecting Squeak tutorials. If you have anything we can reuse,
we need tutorials covering anything and everything, basic to advanced. If
you need more to go on, the mission of this org is to become a non-profit
media company for kids (kid producers for kid consumers...who, in turn, will
become producers); send or point us to anything you think may be useful
(contact voiklis at redfigure.org and/or vanjulio at cc.gatech.edu).

Thank,

John