Pendulum

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Sat Apr 19 07:38:30 PDT 2003

Hi Bert --

That is a very good point! I'd forgotten that embedding makes an
object live in the coordinate system of its owner -- and that is what
it is supposed to do. However, it's clear from this and other
examples that I can think of that this perhaps should be the default,
but it might be a good idea to put a flag on a player to "use the
coordinate system that its owner uses".

Let me think about this over the weekend ...

Cheers,

Alan

--------