Where are the rules for this list?

Christopher Sawtell csawtell
Fri Apr 18 14:19:12 PDT 2003

Greetings,

  Is this the list for _absolute_ beginners at squeaking?

  I feel a total nitwit because I can't find any instructions which tell me
how to load a text file containing a Squeak program into the image.
Take it gently now, while I have been at these dumputers for 30 years I've
never seen anything like, or as exciting as, Squeak.

 Help!

Thanks a 10^6

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me <<--