Introducing children and/or school to Squeak

Cathleen Galas cgalas
Fri Apr 18 14:53:20 PDT 2003

>BJ,

	I found the drive a car tutorial(under tutorials).  There
were 2 other tutorials, on handles and painting, but they just had
work space in them.  Did I find the right place?  Thanks.
Cathleen

>For Those of you who asked:
>
>    You can find the tutorials that I created to introduce to my students to
>Squeak on the Squeakland site.  There may be some differences in the current
>image and the image I used at that time.  The first tutorial introduced the
>children to the basics and the second tutorial introduced them to the
>handles.  Feel free to change or update to meet your needs.
>
>BJ Conn
>Open Charter School

Cathleen Galas
University Elementary School
Graduate School of Education and Information Studies
University of California, Los Angeles
310.825.1801
http://www.ues.gseis.ucla.edu/curriculum/Room1and2/index.html
http://www.ues.gseis.ucla.edu/curriculum/Room1and2/Teachers/Galas/galas.html