never mind resizing problem...and first ActiveEssay!

Bob Arning arning
Fri Apr 18 14:53:32 PDT 2003

Mark,

On Mon, 9 Jul 2001 15:35:18 -0400 Mark Guzdial <guzdial at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
>- I'm confused about publishing a project to disk versus publishing
>it to someplace like Bob's Super Swiki.  If I publish to the
>SuperSwiki, it goes up as a single file, yes?

No. There is always a .pr and .gif on BSS. There may as well be a .html and a .rc.gz. Additionally, there may be a *directory* with the project name which contains one or more resources separated out to minimize transmission tme.

> If I publish to my
>disk, I get several files (i.e., a .pr file and a .gif file, in my
>case).  Is there someway to convert from the multi-file to
>single-file formats?

If you look in your Squeaklets folder, you will see a single file version of your project. This is really a zip archive containing the various parts.

>I want to serve from my Computer Music Swiki,
>but I don't think I can currently publish to an unmodified Comanche
>Swiki.  I'd like to publish to my disk, and then upload it...which is
>how I did the one that's there, but I uploaded each piece.  Will
>there be issues down the road where more than two files get generated?

You could
- try uploading the single file from the Squeaklets folder
- wait till Je77 gets back and adds super swiki to the standard swiki.

Cheers,
Bob