never mind resizing problem...and first ActiveEssay!

Mark Guzdial guzdial
Fri Apr 18 14:53:32 PDT 2003

At 4:07 PM -0400 7/9/01, Bob Arning wrote:
> > If I publish to my
> >disk, I get several files (i.e., a .pr file and a .gif file, in my
> >case).  Is there someway to convert from the multi-file to
> >single-file formats?
>
>If you look in your Squeaklets folder, you will see a single file
>version of your project. This is really a zip archive containing the
>various parts.

This is SOOO cool!  I just tried it (Mike had mentioned something
about this earlier, but I didn't grok i then): I renamed by blah.pr
file to blah.zip, then unzipped it.  There were all the other files!
COOL!

>You could
>- try uploading the single file from the Squeaklets folder
>- wait till Je77 gets back and adds super swiki to the standard swiki.

I'm doing the upload now -- it's working fine.

thanks!
  Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu