Web page

Naala Brewer naala_brewer
Fri Apr 18 14:53:36 PDT 2003

Hi Judy,

Once you downloaded the squeak plug-in from the downloader page, did you
double click on the squeak installer icon on your desktop?  With Macs, you
have to go this extra step.  Then the plug-in is installed.  With PC's, the
installer starts up automatically.

I am right about this, Michael?

With my best,
Naala