Tamika Know Tutorial

Alan Kay Alan.Kay
Fri Apr 18 14:53:46 PDT 2003

Hi Diego --

That's a good suggestion. I've been waiting until the college kids
have made their project before I put my example on line (heh heh).

Also, I've been traveling extensively the last month so have been
lagging in finishing the tutorial. I will try to get more done over
the Thanksgiving holidays coming up. I'll probably put the example
project online in December.

Meanwhile, you might just try to build it. Let me know if you have
difficulties, because it will help the tutorial.

Cheers,

Alan

---------