A couple of basic questions...

Naala Brewer naala_brewer
Fri Apr 18 14:53:46 PDT 2003

Hi Leo,

I've been working with teenagers and Squeak last school year and this school
year.  Since I am a graduate student (NOT A TEACHER), I don't have to adhere
to the curriculum rules.  I do whatever interests the kids and I throw in a
math or science concept in the process. Here is a gallery of all the
projects they have done this year (each project has a link to their swiki
webpage too):

http://www.csac.chem.ku.edu/SqueakProjects/9

If you'd like to look at a full scope of tutorials, active essays, and
exploratory projects for teenagers, here is another link:
http://www.csac.chem.ku.edu/SqueakProjects

With my best,
Naala