[Q] Larger color picker with fewer colors

Hannes Hirzel hirzel
Fri Apr 18 14:54:02 PDT 2003

Scott,

thank you for your answer about flap tab sizing. It is great that graphic
flap tabs are possible as well. The browser for the pictures in the Squeak
images is a handy tool I was not aware of.

I like setting the ballon help font to a larger font. The image
"feels" then somehow more worked out.

A question along a similar line:

How do I change the current color picker for assigning colors to morphs?

For an image I'm configuring I would like to have a fairly large color
picker with just a dozen colors (12 EllipseMorphs of different colors to
click on).

And I would also like that the third and fourth color chooser (which are
grayed out) do not show up.

How do I do that? (preferably with a preference setting)

Hannes Hirzel