Squeakland projects not loading

Naala Brewer naala_brewer
Fri Apr 18 14:54:06 PDT 2003

I am constantly on different computers (different Mac and Window platforms)
and use many different versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape.  But this
is the first time in 3 years of using Squeak that this has happened to me on
this particular computer.

I'll just use Netscape when IE is the default browser on any particular
computer and this happens.  I'm going to be loading the last 200+ student
projects to the Middle School Squeakland link and I needed to make sure
there wasn't a problem before I did this.