More on dowloaded projects (Ballistic)

Frank Caggiano caggiano
Fri Apr 18 14:54:06 PDT 2003

Bob Arning wrote:

> FWIW, I was able to load your Ballistic project in a fairly standard 3.2 image (not in a browser, BTW) and it worked fine. Have you tried this to see if it might be a problem with the image you are using to load rather than how it was published? What sort of image have you used to load it that was not successful?

This is interesting, thanks for the feedback. Did you load the project
to your local disk and then load it into 3.2 or did you load it into the
image directly from the website?

So does this mean there are things that can be written in the plugin
that can't be run over the web with the plug-in?

Can someone try the project via the browser/plug-in and let me know if
they get the same results I do when running it over the web. Also if
someone could download the project and try running it in the browser but
from the local copy, that would be interesting too.

regards

--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html