Fill in the Blank

John Voiklis voiklis
Fri Apr 18 14:54:11 PDT 2003

The equivalent, as I see it, would be something like "idea" or "thought;"
it's too bad that the Greek "nous" is not in common usage....Best--J

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-squeakland at squeakland.org
[mailto:owner-squeakland at squeakland.org]On Behalf Of Edwin Pilobello
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 6:43 PM
To: squeakland at squeakland.org
Subject: Fill in the Blank

I'm writing up a new course description for the Fall term.  I need your
opinion on what fills the blank :

"Music is not in the piano" as "(blank) is not in the computer"

Should it be knowledge, learning, wisdom, whatever?

For a course title, I've considered "Pre-Dynabook Lab" or something to
that effect.  I could use suggestions on the course title as well.

Cheers,
Edwin Pilobello
Instructor, Saturday Academy
www.saturdayacademy.org