wonderland in the plugin

John Voiklis voiklis
Fri Apr 18 14:54:13 PDT 2003

I am trying to use Wonderland in the plugin version of Squeak. I filed out
all the Balloon3d stuff from the 3.2 image and filed it back into the plugin
image--no problems appeared through that process. But something still seems
to be missing; doing "Wonderland new" gives me "Error: key not found." I
believe this has something to do with initializing the Wonderland constants,
or so I surmised from reading through the debugger stack. That's not much to
go on, but does anyone have any ideas so far?

Thank you,

John