Laptops, Learners and Powerful Ideas Conference

Anindita anindita
Fri Apr 18 14:54:17 PDT 2003

For any who are in the Boston area, we're hosting "Seymour Day" at the
Media Lab on July 9th (next Tuesday).  Information is available
at: http://www.media.mit.edu/events/spotlight-lecture-papert.html

The event is actually called "What on Earth Happened to the Computer
Revolution in Education?: A Conversation with Professor Seymour Papert"
and he'll talk a lot about the Maine laptop project.

Anindita