Are there any folks on the Squeak list who are either ...

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin
Fri Apr 18 14:54:18 PDT 2003

Hi Steve,

I am not as compressed as it seems. :)
My oldest two are girls. The oldest is 17.

It is just currently my oldest son who is interested in programming. He
thinks it would be cool to program a game in Squeak. :)

He too likes playing with the bunny.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

Jimmie Houchin